AWANPC - Macrium Reflect adalah software yang digunakan untuk membuat arsip disk dan arsip cadangan file dengan tingkat akurasi yang tinggi. Intinya sih aplikasi ini akan membantu Anda untuk mencadangkan file di semua partisi atau beberapa saja. Hal ini sangat membantu jika Anda melakukan upgrade harsdisk baru.
Macrium Reflect mendukung backup ke drive lokal, jaringan dan USB serta membakar ke semua format DVD.
Klik disini untuk melihat batasan di versi gratis.
Backup & Restore Features:
- Create a single backup file of one or more folders on your hard disk
- Incremental and Differential backups.
- Include and exclude filter ensures that you only backup relevant files.
- Browse the backup file as a virtual FAT32 hard drive in Windows Explorer.
- Files in use by Windows (such as Outlook .pst files) are backed up even when locked!
- Multiple compression levels.
- Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD)
- Optionally exclude system and hidden files.
- Supports Incremental and Differential backups.
- Password protect backups to prevent unauthorized access.
- Restore specific files or the entire backup.
- Restore to any location.
- Create a single backup file of a complete hard disk
- Create a single backup file of one or many partitions
- Incremental and differential images
- Restore a partition to a different type. e.g. a logical partition can be restored as a bootable primary partition
- Resize the restored partition. A hard disk upgrade can easily be performed by increasing the partition to fill the new disk.
- Track 0 (The Master Boot Record) is saved with all backups.
- Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD).
- Disk image can be created whilst Windows is in use. A special driver ensures that the disk image represents an exact point in time and will not be affected by disk access that may occur during the backup process.
- Verify images. Images (Backup files) can be separately verified or automatically verified before restore.
- System files such as 'pagefile.sys' and 'hiberfil.sys' are not included in the image. This reduces the final backup file size.
- Three compression levels can be selected to optimize between file size and speed.
- Password protect images to prevent unauthorized access.
- AES 256 bit encryption for ultimate security.
- Set image filenames automatically.
- Linux based rescue CD
- Bart PE rescue CD plug-in
- Windows PE 2.1 rescue CD with Windows boot menu.
- Save your backup definitions as XML files and execute them with a single click from your desktop.
- Includes VBScript integration and a VBScript generator for unparalleled control of the backup process.
- Schedule daily, weekly or monthly.
- Unattended completion.
- Automatic incremental / differential images.
- Automatic disk space management for local / remote hard drives.
- Full logging of all backup operations. HTML log reports are generated and can be viewed using Reflect's built in browser.
Download Macrium Reflect Free Edition versi terbaru offline installer di Awanpc.id
What's new in this version:
Fixes and Improvements:
- We've added identification of external processes locking Macrium Reflect backup files when a sharing violation causes a failure in the backup or consolidation.
- Note: Process names can only be identified if they originate on the local PC and are traceable.
- We've added a 'Reveal' button to show the typed/entered password when browsing/verifying/restoring password protected or encrypted images.
- We've added a backup overall progress percentage tooltip to Reflect Monitor taskbar system tray icon
- We've added Japanese localization support. The Japanese language will be automatically selected at install time for Japanese Windows installations.
- Take 'Other Tasks' > 'Defaults and Settings' > 'Advanced' > 'Language' to change language for an existing installation after patching.
- Rescue Media Builder:
- Recent backup folders were not always being copied when creating rescue media. This has been resolved.
- We've added a network authentication prompt when saving an ISO file to a disconnected network share
Technician's Rescue Media:
- The option to prefix the backup filename with IMAGEID was not available in PE/Portable mode. This has been resolved.
- The toolbar for Defaults was not visible in Technician's PE/Portable mode. This has been resolved.
File and Folder Backup:
- Folders to backup were not added in alphabetic order. This has been resolved.
- File & Folder backup wizard would not use the users locale date/time format for the folder date/time. This has been resolved.
- The refresh of the Exchange backup cache could lead to a "Not Responding" state. This has been resolved.
- Exchange backup could lead to an error "Not Enough Storage is available to process this command". This has been resolved.
- A program exception could occur when specifying an alternate location for SQL Server database restore. This has been resolved.
- Email Attachments were missing for Clone operation. This has been resolved.
- Clone operations could fail to start if Forensic Copy was selected. This has been resolved.
- An edge case with some flash drives could cause the last physical cluster of an imaged file system to be skipped. This has been resolved.
Changed Block Tracker:
- The CBT state in Macrium Reflect menus would not always track the current CBT state correctly. This has been resolved.
- On some systems, CBT could not be enabled on the system volume. This has been resolved.
- Mounted NTFS volumes would show as tbFAT in the Windows Explorer properties dialog when the option to "Allow access to restricted folders" had been checked. This has been resolved.
- When mounting an image the image comment would be displayed over the checkbox forcing 2 clicks to enable the checkbox. This has been resolved.
- When an image is automatically dismounted as part of consolidation, the Unmount backup dialog would retain the mounted volume. This has been resolved.
Defaults and Settings:
- The network authentication defaults now has a Test option to test connectivity
- On 32 bit systems, default network user names were not being saved. This has been resolved
- The toolbar on the Log View could become corrupt when hiding the filters after switching tabs. This has been resolved.
- The Log view refresh button was clearing the log filters. This has been resolved.
Existing Backups View:
- The Existing Backups View browse option would not automatically select the file that was browsed for. This has been resolved.
- We've made the 'Folders list' column in the Existing Backups View re-sizable
- Cancelling a backup in Reflect Monitor could leave some buttons disabled. This has been resolved.
- Various minor fixes and changes to improve Macrium Reflect